2008年6月19日星期四

-finally..-

yeahhhhh
finally finished all the presentation
hmm..also means that final exam is coming...
10 days to go
but havent start study yet
argh.....
final exam coming=holiday coming =p
yeahhhh
no need to wake up early in the morning during the holiday
no need to walk until my leg pain during the holiday
can see my parents everyday during the holiday
i LOVE holiday so much =)
but...
before holiday
i must study hard to strive HD in my final exam
but for me, some of the subjects are not probably get HD
like MS suxxxxxxxxx hate u!!!!
have a accounting presentation today
my friend's group started their presentation first
while they were presenting,
mr nakiran asked so many questions
and some of them failed to answer the question
I gonna get heart attack on that time
because i scare the same thing will happen on me..=.="
luckily
when my turn
mr.nakiran not really make me difficult
(although 1 of the questions i answered wrong)
thanks mr.nakiran!
Sir:Do u think invoice have to record in the Journal?
Me:$%#&^#^*#()#,Nope!
Sir:If they didn't have the invoice,what the company will do?
Me:Must have want.
Sir:If didn't have
Me:Resend the invoice to the buyer lo,but must have want laa..
wont won have want...hahahaa
Sir:Hahahaha...Invoice must record in sale Journal.Thank you,Next!
12.17am now..
wanna go to bed soon..
good nite everyone~
muackss.s....

2 条评论:

ƒörèvër HL 说...

haha....how come you always have to do presentation one?wah....so scary....^^


蕾蕾~

jovenne 说...

Forever HL>
our presentation,assignment,quiz,
test,mid-term exam all got marks 1.
50% ar......
final 50%
so total up 100% lor...hehe