2008年6月12日星期四

-HaPpY BirThDaY,JoJin-


yesterday was syaf b'day

and today is Jojin b'day

after ms,

we discussed where we wanted to go

jojin,angeline and I wish to go old town

but ck wish to go burger king

1 2 josh ,

angeline won =p

yeah,OLD TOWN xD


i took my breakfast+lunch at old town

erm,old town asam laksa not really tastety =.='

compared to their Ayam Rendang Nasi Lemak =)

got a bit hungry now @'


suddenly,

"Happy b'day 2 u,happy b'day 2 u.....Jojin"

I m not shock but jojin was excited

because she thought we will b celebrating with her tomorrow

wow a lot of people came to celebrate with her

some from 1.2,some from 1.4 n sure all of 1.5 laaa

hahaaaaa....really really super fun!!


then then then horr..

all of my accounting group members went to e-excess

for doing our assignment that must pass up by tomorrow

accounting assignment task completed!

must start prepare MS mind map presentation ,EWE slide and also accounting slide

which must completed by this weekend

because all of the presentations fall on next week =(

started from last week,

presentation and assignment are non-stop

and final exam is around the corner

i must start doing my revision

after all my presention have been presented

i think next week can start already

YOU MUST DO IT,CHIA LYNN!!!


around 9.30pm

i received a call from my cousin

she asked me how i create my blog

and I said i will teach her after she bath

hmm..until now 11.34pm

she haven't finish shower???

or she fainted in bathroom??

hahaha...stupid girl~


okie laaa...

good night everybody

and once again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

-JoJIN-

没有评论: