2008年7月2日星期三

-exam week-

long time no update my blog already
because of exam?NOPE
because of internet problem?NOPE
because of lazy?YAYAYAYAYAYA
today i blog because of somebody birthday
who birthday leh???
today is guan yin b'day =p
just kidding larr
dont angry ya dear~
Happy Birthday to my DEAR angeline =)
sorry for can't celebrate your b'day with u today
haiz..because of EXAM loo...
but....if no exam,u also wont celebrate with us la..
u know i know lo =(
anyways HAPPY Birthday!
may all your dreams come true
i found that a lot of friends around me were born in July
included me ^^
must remember my b'day ar(u noe i m mentioning u)25/8
haizz..
my exam suckxxx
just hope all can pass
if want to get HD in my exam
i got to go to buy one more pillow
and start dreaming
bye bye HD
stop here larr
wanna study already
if not PASS also will say Bye Bye =(
p/s: holiday holiday holiday , HERE I COME =)

3 条评论:

Lee Yong 说...

try ur best in the examination
i believe u can do it
gambateh n good luck to u
alway remember happy go lucky
so must alway be happy
take care n keep in touch
support u n miss u here....=)

ChiA LyNN 说...

Lee Yong:
Thank you for ur support.
I will always happy ..
u also muz do it...
so..keep in touch ya... xD
when i go back..muz come out yamcha with me ar...dun always duduk dalam rumah..hehe..

windz 说...

so good can go yamcha day n nites.haiz,miss u all so much.miss lao wang ji yi too.hehe...hope c u all soon on Merdeka.