2008年6月18日星期三

-last presentation-

thanks a lot miss
we will miss u..
bye miss

miss also like zi pai


Angeline and I




Ah hoe n I




nice classmate




black n white





david(big flower) n I




classmate again





we are OL




wen yun n me





Mr sean n I




1.5 BIG FAMILY






Yeah,4 presentation done already! xD
tomorrow is the last presentation---Accounting presentation


after ewe,i didn't update my blog
because i m so tired
so,i update it today
nothing to say
so i just upload some photos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have a BMA mock test today
haizz...final exam is coming
scare i can't do well in the exam =(


i m very happy when i heard the good news from Maggie n Nien
my group economic assignment get 27/30 hoho..=p
and my group economic presentation at least got 8/10 huhu xD
thanks all my groupmate..!!!!


i think i will dream numbers tonight
not 4d,toto magnum
is mathematic + - X /
4 hours BMA today
10-12 BMA mock test
1-3 BMA tutorial
miss thanks for ur guidance for 3 months
hope u can teach us again next semester~xD
miss ya

ok laa...
i stop now
waiting for angeline send the assignment report for me
and i have to do slides
good night!!!!!!!!!


p/s:hope sir nakiran won't ask difficult questions when presentation time.

没有评论: