2008年6月10日星期二

-byebye,pendrive-

today was busying with presentation stuff only
after lunch,went to M-floor for a meeting
but =.=
haha all my group members sat down and started gossip
no discuss our presentation thing haha
talk talk talk
2pm already
got another meeting with another group members
so our 'english presentation meeting' stop there
and went to library to meet chee nien
and we started do our tomorrow presentation slide loo
around 4.30pm
went to m-floor asked jojin about our presentation things
she is really a professional in economic
thank you very much JOJIN!!!!
the most stupid thing happened
that is my pendrive damaged!!!!!
m-floor computer arghhhhh
please replace my pendrive to me
if only 1 damage,it maybe the pendrive problem
but both of my pendrive damaged after connected with THAT computer
stupid stupid stupid =(
stupid computer
don't ever think i will touch u anymore!!!!!!!ANGRY!
my pendrive damaged is small matter only
but all my files inside my pendrive all GONE
how?how?how?
all the presentation slide that i did just now have to redo loooo
i thought pendrive is the most safety place to keep my files
but then.....haiz!!!!!
after reached home
quickly do it again
what to do??????????????
really angry with the computer lo...
11.05pm now
waiting for Wen Yun's slide
want to help her to edit the slide
and have to send mine and her slide back to her again
all because my pendrive...
really shit laa..
shit
shit
shit
tomorrow need to present economic already
"Economies of Scale"
i m coming!!!!
i never scare of u!!!
GOOD NIGHT!!!!
shit.........pendrive!!!
tonight maybe will dream my pendrive!!!!
p/s : ee lee,you are very lucky!!!!!
all guys,when u guys are driving,please becareful of oil or water on the road.
because u do not know that weather is oil or water
so,BECAREFUL ya!!!especially at highway~

没有评论: