2008年6月9日星期一

-DONE-

MS presentation past already
because totally got 10 groups i think in my class
and ms tama picked four groups randomly to present today
rest of them will b presenting on this thursday
hmm,dunno it was lucky or bad luck for my group members
for me,i think i m so lucky because have been picked to present today
our presentation topic is CHILD ABUSE
our presentation presented by ANGELINE
u did a good job my dear!!!! =p
well,while miss tama was commenting others slide
i was so scare
because i scare it will happen to us too
luckily she didn't do it
but when my slide is going to end
i show a child abuse video to my classmate
they kept shouting until ms tama asked me to close the video
i dunno what happen
i think she think that my friends are laughing at the kid who been abused by armies
the kid is so pity =(
March intake 1.5
we won 3rd prize!!!!
mr.ang,thank you for ur mentor
and sure all of my 1.5 friends
and of course those who bought nasi lemak and sweets from us lo
how to spend our prize ar,guys????
wakakakakakakaka xD
okay la
tat's all for today
i will stop here
tomorrow have to show miss cristina some slides of EWE
and also my Economic presentation...arghhhhhhhh
will be presenting on this wednesday
haven't finish it yet
have to start it now
i'll crazy soon!!!!!!!!!

2 条评论:

Keong17 说...

work hard & good luck!

ChiA LyNN 说...

thank you!!!!!!!!
same 2 u....

+0