2009年8月25日星期二

this is for u, sim~

happy birthday to u
selamat hari jadi
happy birthday to shwu shien
祝你生日快乐!!

yes.
today is ur very big big day
so
your dear me lehh would like to wish u happy birthday
and may all your dreams and wishes come true!!!

1. wishing all the best in your STPM. (4.0, i think no problem for u lo..)
2. hope u r always in the pink of health. (so that u can concentrate on ur studies)


ok..now..
let me introduce the birthday girl

name: Sally Sim Shwu Shien
dob: 25/ 08/ 1990
hometown: kuala krai, kelantan
primary school: sjkc yuk chai
secondary school: smk sultan yahya petra 1

Standard 6 essay :

My Good Friend
Sim Shwu Shien is my good friend.
she is a nineteen year old girl. She is staying at Taman Kuala Krai.
i know her since i was in kindergarden.
small lerr...we know each other for almost 15 years. long lerr..
and she is my best friend. best lerr..
we always go to lao wang together, long kai together,
borak together, 38 together..yeng lerr..
oh ya..
her parents both are teacher.
so..
i used to call her dad cegu sim and her mum lao shi
respect lerrr....
hahaha...

please mark my essay for me, sim!! hehe =)
i have nothing to write liao luu...
and i m so tired now. =(

once again,
HapPy BiRtHdaY to U,
my dearest Sim Shwu Shien!!!

没有评论: