2009年8月23日星期日

where are you???

long time didn't update my blog since last post
what i was doing recently?
wake up then go to class
come back from school then sleep
after wake up then go for dinner
after dinner then came back online
sambil online sambil chit chatting with my housemates
then sleep again =.="
what a boring life...

class started since last month
almost 1 month already
i still don't have any study mood larr..
i wish to pay concentrate during lecture, but i failed to do so.
i wish to finish all my tutorials before go to class, but i failed to do so. (except for QM)
i wish to do revision after class, but i failed to do so.
i wish to follow my daily timetable which i arranged, but i failed to do so.
wth!!!!!

study mood, where are you???
please come back!!!!!

i do not want to burn midnight oil again before exam
i want to have a good sleep before exam
i do not want like last semester laa..
never sleep before go for exam!!
it was really sufferrr!!!!

that's why i created a daily timetable for myself to follow
but why???
i can't follow it lehh???
why???
WenYun, HELP ME!!!!!
please ask me follow the timetable!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

i am missing someone all the time now!!
i miss you..
i really miss you...
i didn't hug you for 1 month already larrr =(

mervin zai..

xiao tiao!!
i want to hug u laaa...
come out from my monitor laa!!
come come, e e hug hug!!!!

ok la...
new semester, new life!!!
i have to change myself to be a hardworking girl
haha...it's a joke actually!!!!
but...
start from tomorrow..
i must follow my daily timetable!!!!
I MUST!!!!
this is not a joke ^^
if you think you can, you can!!
(my form 5 timetable motto)
not a successful timetable!! haha =)

bye +u +0!!!!

3 条评论:

嘉麗 ChiaLi 说...

is merwin....
not mervin~
:)

Sanze 说...

You can de la.. +U!

June YWY 说...

Hehe.. U need my help..? =p
If u need my help, FASTER go to bed now! Dont watch 天才冲冲冲 ady!

Follow ur timetable as well!
Sleeping time is at 11pm.
*lock the door when u going to sleep!* *HAHA*
Wake up early in the morning.
Revision time is in the afternoon.
After revise is ur Rest time.
^.^

Next time hug ur Merwin la..
Don hug me.. hahahaha..
Merwin more cute ler.. =)

*Merwin, ur e e very miss u oh..
Faster come back Cheras la.. =p