2008年12月31日星期三

Bye 2008 Hi 2009

bye bye 2008
today is the last day of 2008
31.12.2008

nothing to say because i m so sad
because i getting older =(
anyways, wishing all the best to all of u
to my friends who are going to take stpm next year 2009
all the best in your exam
if can, get 4.0 and show it to me ( hahahahhaha,who i m o?)
but i know some of you sure can!!!!!!!
oh ya...those in matriculation
same to u'll
4.0 yaa...
and hope you guys can get in the university that u applied =D
hahahahahhaa
i will not forget my friends who are taking the same course with me
hahaha all the best laaaa..
final is coming..study hard yaaa...
dun play play
bst is crazy hard
but i think all of u sure can fight against bst =)
same it to me!!!
aja aja fighting
i wan to kill you BST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok
now is my turn..
i hope i can finish my foundation year successfully (meaning all PASS)
and my family members are healthy than now

....................................................................................

going to countdown at bangsar later
I m coming 2009!!!

1 条评论:

Keong17 说...

Happy New Year 2009!
Do your best in future.