2008年12月1日星期一

3rd semester start

reached subang airport around 1.30am
the actual time for my flight was 9.30pm but delayed 3 times
from 9.30pm to 10.50pm
again from 10.50pm to 11.45pm
i thought 11.45 can depart already
but delayed again to 12.10am =.=""""
never mind,
it was an experience =)

today just got lecture
so i wake up at 11a.m
and went to lecture at 1pm
finally met my friends after 2 weeks holiday =)

around 4.30pm
went to airport again to fetch my family
luckily the main road from KK to KB airport haven't flood
if not, they cannot come to KL ^^
thanks god~

thinking of wanna buy bst text book or just photocopy it
haizzzzzzzz
money will flow out from my pocket again =(

this is the last semester for my course
so i hope that i will graduate successfully
I do not want to retake any subject
god bless me =D

that's all for today
bye~


没有评论: