2008年5月14日星期三

-Failure doesn't mean Everything-

As usual,i woke up on 7.30am and walked 2 school by 7.45am.
I am lazy to wake up actually but i must,argh...
The first tutorial class was Economic,Long Long released our exam paper.
I was unhappy when i saw my result.I hate it....... :(
Wish can throw my exam paper into the rubbish bin :'<

After tutorial class,we walked to Main Campus for attending BMA lecture.
Same as usual,teach teach teach,so bored!!! :-/

Angeline,David n I took lunch together and when we got together,
we will sure GOSSIP,wakakaka... :}

ghost ghost ghost,make Nien Nien so excited.
he kept scared ppl => haha....
Angeline scared by him..muahahaha..

GOOD NEW,Mr.Shaleeni not cutting our BMA marks...Happy~ +>

C u'll the day after tomorrow~
Meet u'll soon..........bye bye Subang for 4 days..!!!!!keke..

p/s:I must improve my Econ as well!!!!!!+ u,+0~

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

hehe.. nien nien..
luckily u didnt gt shock.. if not? haha..
d situation wil b very funny..
n stil remember the"miao miao" sound? haha
n d good news of nien nien..hehe..
see u in kelantan..^^

ChiA LyNN 说...

u can go back kelantan dy issit???haha.....