2008年5月16日星期五

-1st day at kk-

reached kk 11am something
before reach kk,i called uncle yap for fetching me at ktm station
feel so sorry to him because he waited for me about 15-20 minutes
anyways,thank you Uncle Yap~

hmm,went to "old king" yam cha with shwu shien and shi ying on 2.30pm
miss lao wang's colek and teh si beng so much xD
so sad because all of my other friends not free today,but nevermind
we will meet up tomorrow =p
after sending shi ying back to her home,
went to shwu shien's house for helping her to do some computer work
(her computer's speaker not function)

after coming back from shwu shien's house,
i saw my motorbike had a lot of dust,
so i washed it up.
pity my motorbike :(
nobody help me to wash it and always panaskan engine
then went out to have a ride at tmn daskoh
really long time no ride motorbike already =p

After that,i m so kepo
i saw my brother's motorbike is also very dirty
i helped him to wash too (good sister)
but he will never appreciate me =(
then went to tmn daskoh again..hehe

Just blog till here,c u guys tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Miss ya~

p/s:argh...sook sean and xiao yoke went to KL already this afternoon,
i thought they will go on 18th of may
anyways,meet u'll at KL~take care!!!!!!!






没有评论: