2008年5月18日星期日

-2nd day at kk-

had promise wan ying wan to take breakfast with her on 10am
i set alarm on 9.30am but i failed to wake up
on about 10am,my phone rang
argh,wan ying calling me =.="
answered her phone quickly and asked her to wait for a while
-sorry ya wan ying-


went to old king with wan ying,khai hsin,chee hoe,tai hau and pei chin
gossip gossip gossip again
went to find shi ying and talked with her
SHI YING ur nephew is cute : )

after that, went to gai gai by riding motor with khai hsin =p
then we went to find leong kee and yau yee xD
they told us more about PLKN experiences
PLKN sound nice

Just rest for a while,
hang out again with big gang
lih shin,lai teng,lee yong,suk hui,tai kiat,chee hong,siew shuang,chin siong,kelvin,shwu shien
and also evening gang pei chin,wan ying,tai hau and chee hoe =)



lai teng,lih shin and wan ying



pei chin,suk hui,me,lee yong and shwu shien

suk hui and me


pei chin and me

me and shwu shien

me and lee yong


lastly,

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!


p/s: going back to syp1 for taking back my Sijil Berhenti Sekolah with hsin and hoe tomorrow!
Good Night~


没有评论: