2010年10月6日星期三

I ♥ leehom

♥ leehom's new album so much♥
doing assignment + listening to his songs ♥♥
i feel nice :)

went to tulip farm with friends on sunday
photos will be uploaded when i am free to do that
most probably would be during my holidays

can't wait to go back Malaysia
hope exam finish quickly
BUT, yet I still haven't start my preparation for exam
QA assignment due on friday and
the very last BIG auditing assignment due on next friday
exam preparation can only be officially started after next friday
really scare i have no enough time to prepare
anyways, i will try my best to strive for the BEST!!!!!!!
good luck all my friends, especially all of you who are preparing for final exam

good night everyone.
continue with my assignment 1st :(
wish me lucks.


21days

1 条评论:

david 说...

jia you jia you....all the best for ur exam...fast fast back ya