2009年5月21日星期四

photosssssss

nothing to write
so...
upload photosss lo..~


Location : In My Car + McD
Date : tak ingat dah!!!

Jojin

Jojin

Jojin

Jojin

Jojin again~

This is what chinese say...
自恋..
in my handphone ar..
her photos more than mine arrrrr!!!!
if i lost my phone, maybe people will think that's her phone~ =.="

Location : McD
Date : 19th May 2009

wah so rude??? ur middle finger..

"死鬼(yang,wy 2009)"
merosakkan gambar ni je..!!

the camera girl zi lian dao ahhh!!!
opsss....my tougue...paiseh * *

Location : In front of WenYun's house
Date: 20th May 2009

J-co Donnuts
haha..they treat me 2 ( but i ate 1 nia..)

Thanksss

haizz...3 of usss

again

and again~


I am very clean~

hahahaha...=D


Location : Lecture Hall 1
Date : 18-21 May 2009

tall man!!!
Peter Luke~

JoJin said : "aiya, no need to take photos liao larr, use photoshop 2 edit..u wan how tall also can!"
=.=" =.=" =.=""""""""

Last day of block lecture

opsss..chewing gum diao dua jojin eh tao mo~

how she remove the chewing gum lehh????
c carefully arr.r....!!!!




c..

c......

c...........

c...................






deng deng deng!!!
stupid jojin~
ask u 2 use oil to remove it liao lor...

JOJIN is NOOB!!!!

1 sit 1 stand
also same height~ =.="

fish leong n suchen

i am intellegent~

c the scissor~

still got sam cheng take photo~


another intellegent girl
-WEN YUN-

okay~ done!!!
took me 1.5 hours to finish uploaded all these photossss
enjoy yaaa~

JoJin, Special For you!!!


You'll sure wonder why I got this right???
hehehe.=D

3 条评论:

Huan 说...

That McD.... is it beside of Starbuck which near Asian Cafe? And you lecturer is so tall... =.=

ChiA LyNN 说...

Huan :

Not that 1...but this 1 is also located at ss15 which is nearby masjid...=D
nx time when u come ss15, call me la.a....hehehee xD

yea..that 1 is my block lecture lecturerrr...very tall!!!!!!!

June YWY 说...

I want to eat MacD!!! ^.^