2009年5月19日星期二

happy but sad

today woke up at 11.30am then went 2 eat mcd with jojin n wen yun -Happy
then came back watched lou po da ren 2 -Happy
thennnnnnn...went to block lecture from 4pm to 7pm - Sad
then..comfort my fren-JOJIN (because we didnt sat with her during the lecture due to A REASON) I m SORRY
(all my false k?????) - eat what tong sui gak???
finally..she forgive me - very Happy
after lecture..went AC with frens
lastly came back watched lou po da ren 2 again =D =D =D =D
can't wait for espisod 11 lorrrrrrrr
the most happiest thing is...
WAN YING
a very very very very clever girl
19 years old
UPSR 7A..PMR 8A..SPM 11A..
staying at Tmn KSM (same as me)
went to matrik after spm
suffered for 1 year
and TODAY
she can sleep very welll liaooo..
SHE GOT 4 FLAT!!!!!!
congratulation hao peng you!!!!
hehehehehehe =D
proud of u..

haizz.z... and now!!!
time 2 go for shower liao - lazy
after that.....NEED TO STUDY ARRRR!!!!!!!
sad liao lorrrr.......wat ada test gakkkk????
but quite good larrr...
if can score high marks for this test..
final no need 2 do Q2 liao lorrr
sooooo...study baik baik laaa...
Ciaozzz bye bye
wish me good luck!!!

没有评论: