2009年1月23日星期五

rock 3.5

10 months....
i used 10 months to finish my foundation
last time i hoped this course end quickly
but now ... =( =(

emm yahhh
i just finished my final exam last 3 days
on that day after my final exam
my friends and I went to steamboat and then went to somewhere =)
although tired , i m happy~
and now i really miss the time we gathered together
haizzzzzzzz FRIENDSSSSS...


c u again on 25th of Feb

i miss u guys , 3.5

i think many of u will change to other Universities
some will go to monash some still haven't decide
i feel very sad because we will not study together starting from degree
i do not know i will meet who
and i do not know i still find a good friend like U or not
U know what i hope and wish
but i also hope U will success in one day
so i do not want to convince U to continue study in taylors
go for what U want
don't think too much~
when U are sad , call me
when U are happy , tell me

ok ????

rocks 3.5 ~


1 条评论:

effie hassan 说...

i miss you too chia lynn! :')
i'll see you next month at taylors aite.