2009年1月20日星期二

I love U , Mervin


My A.B.C

Name : 葉穎哲
D.O.B : 19 - 01 -2009

I got a new family member. His name is MERVIN =)
Yeah, yesterday was 19-01-2009
my lovely cousin sister gave birth a baby boy
my whole family have been waited this baby for 8 months
yesterday was my 1st day of exam too
after my exam my family and I went to Pantai Hospital for visiting my cousin and little baby
before i went to hospital, i already received a photo from my cousin
the photo above is the photo that my cousin sent to me =)


my grandma is so happy
she is in kelantan now, so she just can see the baby through photo
when she saw the photo she "shout"
she keep laughing and she is so happy ( same to me)
my grandma got 8 grandchildren
this baby is the 1st baby born by her grandchild

welcome to our life ,Mervin~
I love you..
Ee love u...Gu GOng love u..Gim Bo love u..
Tai ma love u...
all of us love u~
muackssssss
















3 条评论:

嘉麗 ChiaLi 说...

mervin,ee also love u!!!有空才到kl看你!ok~

ChiA LyNN 说...

滿月過後,ah yen好像要帶回去給他太婆看~

嘉麗 ChiaLi 说...

ooooo!!那我有机会看到他了!