2008年11月24日星期一

-A-Famosa-

huh. =)
holiday-ing now
came back from melacca 3 days already
but lazy to blog
got mood to blog now
although now already 343am xD
so let's start

well
last week after moral education exam
3 cars - myVi-Angeline, honda city-Alex, X-trail-Jonathan
3 of them also got nickname
so they drove car lo kekekekkekeke =D
honda city and X-trail lap 160km/h *pening*
oh ya i sat angeline's car
she surely won't drive 160km/h
so they reached (dunno what name) toll earlier than us
wakakakakkakakkakakka USELESS
because they do not know how to go A-Famosa
have to wait for us because Hui Shang and Wendy were in MyVi

Forgot to tell who went to A-Famosa tim
whole class from 2.5 except langkawi zai, Syah and Lynn
and a few people from 2.2 - Alex, Hew Zhen, Wil and Nicholas
15 of us staying in a bungalow
the bungalow got 4 rooms and 1 small swimming pool

that night we reached there
we had a poolside barbecue
we bought a lot of food from subang
then then then
then i think about 10pm
we jumped into swimming pool
then then then then then
Alex came out from house
THEN Chee Nien trying to "throw" him into swimming pool
THEN surely Alex will not so stupid let Chee Nien throw marr
SO Alex kept walk backward and suddenly fall down
his leg stucked in bbq "machine"???hahaha dunno what is that already
After he pulled out his leg and stand up
Chee Nien still want to "throw" him into swimming pool
I forgot how Alex jump into the water
but after he was in the water
he quickly went up to the poolside
actually i dunno what had happened
when i saw his toe
arghhhhhhhhhhh i *shock*
his toe was bleeding
firstly i thought just small matter
but bleeding non-stop
i started nervous
i smell the blood smell (if the blood not much,wont got smell de)
then then then then then then
we went to tampin look for doctor
RM100 thank you
縫了6針,打了3支麻醉針和1支破傷風針(i dunno how to say it in english) =(
pity him.

our activities on that day not yet finish
after we came back from clinic
it's already 12am i think
but we havent take supper
hehhehehhe
we ate meehun soup that night
so delicious xD
after supper
we start playing with card game
not chor dai di, pok den...
is MAFIAH
this game is super duper triple nice
from this game
i can see how well they act
especially JOJIN =)
is u JOJIN (no offense)
we played until 4am
then all of us started our journey to meet zhou gong

2nd day
we planned to go water world
due to Alex's and some problem happened to Hui Shang
we went to Malacca town
firstly we went to Jonker Walk to eat chicken rice ball and Cendol
Secondly we walked along the road to Red Wall i think
but i did'nt follow them go up because my leg was pain =(
and i miss a chance of taking photograph with them
after that we went to take our dinner at Ong Kim Wee Satay Celuk
then we went to Eye On Malaysia
1 day trip to Malacca town ended........

huhuhhuhuhuhu
after we reached a-famosa
we jump into swimming pool again
we played 2 games in the pool
we play monkey catch ball
and __________(what name,please tell me if U know)
hahahahhahahhaa its nice

our supper time again
Chee Nien Kok Haw and I cooked fried rice for supper
and Angeline, Hui Shang, JoJin(u got mar?) and who?sorry for forgotten cooked taugeh
because i was cooking
how i know who was at the back
unfortunately
my fried rice
was so so so so so opposite of tasty
sorry to all of you =(
I know you'll want me praise the taugeh
yeah it was nice~

huhu...we start playing MAFIAH again
although its already 3am
but we stopped the game at 4.30am i think
angeline and I went to bed
but JoJin went to jalan jalan with .2's guys

Hui Shang :" Chia Lynn, wake up! my dad is coming~"
I quickly wake up and ran into toilet
after showered i keep my things
around 12pm her father reached a-famosa
I went to malacca with Hui SHang to meet my brother
Hui Shang,your parents are so friendly =)
thank you for the lunch~appreciate
after finish taking lunch
I went to Hui Shang's house first because my brother is not in malacca
Hui Shang saw me so Paiseh
so she brought me to see her old school and we went to eat McD
then I went back her house to take a nap
oh ya,she told me I was the first person from College who sat her car
around 6pm she brought me to one place named *forgot* to wait my brother
and yes THANKs everyone for giving me a wonderful trip =)

first p/s: hahaha so shy laa...i tercicir something at a-famosa
luckily they found my thing
thank you ya..belanja u guys limteh when school open =)
remind me..hehhehehe


p/s: wan to see photos???
you can go to :
1.
Wil's blog
2. My facebook
3. June's Facebook

没有评论: